Like many membership organizations, your business will get out of the Chamber what it puts in. The Sandwich Chamber offers many opportunities to help you grow and better your business. The greatest benefit is being an active part of your local business community. The Chamber is here to facilitate your participation in the following ways...
- Business After Hours
- Annual Chamber Events (Dinner & Golf Outing)
- Coffee Before Business
- Monthly Roundtable Luncheons
- Leads Group
- Multi-Chamber Events
Free Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Internet listing on our website with link to your business' website
- Access to mailing labels & lists
- Grand openings/ribbon cuttings
- New member Meet & Greets with press release to local media
- Chamber's Facebook & Twitter access for your events/special promotions
- Free access to post "Hot Deals" on Chamber website
- Free access to post job listings
- Business Referrals
- Display area for marketing materials in Chamber office
- Membership Display Certificate
- Membership Decal
Low Cost Advertising For Members
- Event Host Sponsorship
- Coffee Before Business Sponsorship
- Roundtable Luncheon Sponsorship
Your Membership Includes:
Free Business Internet Listing
Every member is listed on the internet with fellow Chamber members. Also included on the website (www.sandwich-il.org) are current events and links to important governmental and educational sites.
The Sandwich Chamber is a "hands on" organization. Each member has the opportunity to build strong bonds with other members by taking part in various committees:
- Ambassadors Club
- Annual Golf Outing
- Annual Dinner
- Halloween Walk
- More on 34
- Sandwich Fair Booth
- Women's Expo
New Business Contacts
Unlimited Opportunity. The primary objective of being a Chamber member is to increase business. Chamber functions bring people together in a friendly atmosphere where you will meet valuable contacts creating new business leads.
New members are highlighted in the monthly newsletter. New Members are eligible for a New Member Meet & Greet, which is then submitted to the local media. New Members are also honored at the annual New Member Breakfast.
Sandwich Leads Groups
The SACC has two leads groups, which are composed of Sandwich Chamber members who meet weekly. The purpose of this group is to network, share resources and customer referrals in order to grow and expand member businesses. These groups have a "no compete" policy to further encourage teamwork.
Your Chamber maintains membership with the Illinois State Chamber of Commerce making additional information and services available to you.
|< Prev||Next >|